Question about Bosch GL4 Ariston 4-Gallon Point-of-Use Indoor Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater
Bosch GL4 is plug-in style electric water heater
Copy following for product manual, and for step-by-step illustrations.
Posted on Oct 30, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: How do you drain the Ariston GL4
is there a pet **** on the bottom under a plastic cap? you might have to take the cover off and I would recomend putting some boiler drains in the line for future draining,, all units of water heaters have drains and looking at the picture I see something sticking down on the bottom see if thats not the drain
Posted on Jun 11, 2009
The difference between the Bosch GL4 and GL4Ti is the GL4Ti has a glass lined tank with titanium inside and an 8 year warranty. The GL4 has a glass lined stainless steel tank and a 6 year warranty.
Posted on Jan 14, 2011
SOURCE: My Ariston 4 gallon water
1) Dirty water implies degraded metal inside unit:
The anode rod protects metal parts. Once anode is depleted, metal parts react with water.
2) Open following troubleshoot pdf showing Ariston parts
3) Ariston manual: Read manual cover to cover, make sure water heater receives yearly maintenance as outline in manual.
4) Information on anode rods
5) For Bosch gas and electric tankless: Open following link for troubleshooting resources, including Bosch contact information, typical manuals, error codes, tech support, parts, fuel-saver calculator, service bulletins, water heater forum, fixya links, disclaimers, and links for finding service technician.
6) Add a comment with your experience so others with same-similar problem can benefit.
Also take advantage of fixya expert assistance live.
For a price, expert works with you while you work on water heater or any do-it-yourself project.
Fixya is always less expensive than a service call.
Posted on Apr 02, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 13, 2014 | Bosch Ariston GL4 GL4 Point-of-Use...
Jul 13, 2012 | Bosch Ariston GL4 GL4 Point-of-Use...
Jul 12, 2011 | Bosch Ariston GL6-plus GL6+ Point-of-Use...
Jun 14, 2011 | Bosch Ariston GL4 GL4 Point-of-Use...
Apr 02, 2011 | Bosch Ariston GL4 GL4 Point-of-Use...
After installation check the water temperature. If adjustment is necessary, remove front
cover to adjust thermostat. Clockwise to increase the temperature and
counter clockwise to decrease it.
To reach the thermostat:
1. Pry off the round cover plate from its right hand edge with
a small flat-head screwdriver.
2. Remove the Phillips screw revealed beneath the round cover plate.
3. The cover can now be removed by pulling out its left-hand edge.
When reassembling, work in the opposite way being careful to insert the tongue
of the cover into the slot.
Jun 04, 2010 | Bosch Ariston GL4 GL4 Point-of-Use...
Sep 02, 2009 | Bosch GL4Ti Ariston Pro Ti Electric...
Jun 09, 2009 | Bosch Ariston GL4 GL4 Point-of-Use...
203 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: