Question about Craftsman Briggs & Stratton Generator, 3600 Watt 7 HP
Need maintenance starting help
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 02, 2015 | Electrical Supplies
Jan 23, 2015 | Craftsman Briggs & Stratton Generator,...
Oct 09, 2014 | Craftsman 1 Hp, 4 Gal. Air Compressor
Jun 11, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
This printer tracks the number of pages printed on the fuser, and a reminder message will appear when the fuser reaches a certain page count. The message will instruct you to replace your fuser. Whenever you install a new fuser, you should reset the fuser page count so the warning message will not appear prematurely.
To reset the fuser count :
1. Press MENU to enter the MENUS.
2. Press Down arrow to highlight Configure Device.
3. Press Checkmark to select Configure Device.
4. Press Down arrow to highlight RESETS.
5. Press Checkmark to select RESETS.
6. Press Down arrow to highlight RESET SUPPLIES.
7. Press Checkmark to select RESET SUPPLIES.
8. Press Down arrow to highlight NEW FUSER KIT.
9. Press Down arrow to select NEW FUSER KIT.
10. Press Down arrow to highlight YES.
11. Press Checkmark to select YES.
The fuser count will be reset and then the printer is ready to use.
Thank you for being a FixYa Valued Customer.
Hope this helps helps. Please keep us updated and remember to rate this answer.
Jan 19, 2011 | HP LaserJet 3600 Printer
Oct 03, 2010 | Craftsman Electrical Supplies
Sep 01, 2009 | HP LaserJet 3600 Printer
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: