Question about Televison & Video
The LCD stopped reacting to the remote control. The batteries are ok. The LCD can be operated by means of the buttons on its panel only.
If the remote batteries are "ok", have you tried replacing them with fresh ones?
Posted on Nov 05, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: remote control
I had the same problem. The problem is strange and seems to be with the receiver in the TV and not the remote control. The reason I say this is that when this first happened my Samsung brand DVD could actually control the TV. This then also failed, but still works fine with the DVD player.
Anyway there is an even more bizarre fix to all this......
- Remove the batteries from your TV remote. - Press and hold the red (ON/OFF) button for at least 1 min. - Replace the batteries and hey presto!!
I know seems far fetched but I found it on the Samsung website and it does work.
Posted on Mar 30, 2009
Ok I just dealt with the Sharp customer support for this problem.
1) You need to unplug the TV for 1 full minute and remove the batteries from your remote aswell (this will reset the system)
2) Hold the power button on the remote for 30 seconds with the batteries still out of the remote and the TV still unplugged
3) After the 30 seconds replace batteries then press every button on the remote beginning with the power button in order from left to right and top to bottom (same way you read)
4) Then plug your tv back in and try the remote again.... and the remote and TV should be back in sync.
Posted on Jan 01, 2009
SOURCE: Sharp Remote Control Problem
trying removing the batteries and reinstalling then the reset the remote and then tell me if it works if you have lock the parental function on sould like
Posted on Jan 04, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 25, 2014 | Panasonic DMR-ES30HS DVD RECORDER and VHS...
Nov 19, 2014 | Haier HL32R 32 in. LCD TV
Jul 31, 2014 | Philips 42PFL3603D/F7 42-Inch 1920 x 1080p...
Apr 15, 2014 | Samsung TV Remote Control
Aug 29, 2012 | LG 37LD450 37 in. TV
Jan 09, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jun 16, 2011 | Thomson 20LCDB03B 20 in. Television
Jan 17, 2011 | 2002 Chrysler Town & Country
Jan 14, 2009 | LG LSC121PMA Split System Air Conditioner
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!