Question about Samsung RL44ECPS Bottom Freezer Refrigerator
Had been on vacation setting must have been pressed by accident reset to normal setting but fridge not cooling !
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: freezer temp too high
Air must circulate in the freezer when working properly. I am guessing the recirculating vent in the freezer may be blocked which would not bring warmer air back to the coil to be cooled. As for the door, I theorize there may be too much negative pressure which pulls the door in while you were pulling out ... don't have solution yet.
Posted on Apr 01, 2008
OK now I'm wondering are theses numbers your getting 4 -9 the actual temps of the refrigerator and the freezer? and do they feel this cold and correct to you? I know the refrigerator side shouldn't be below 34 or so and definitely not below 32. If this is correct and the numbers are not settings but temps. (Now if you have a touch pad its electronic. If it has knobs it has a separate defrost and thermostat and are electro-mechanical)
If electronic Your control board and possibly defrost control are out.
It would more likely be the sensors going to the board(s) It will both sensors have the possibility of causing your problem. 1 will control the run of the compressor (and this one could and probably is connected to the inside coil) and 1 will control the air damper tween the refdg and freezer compartments, and may turn on the inside fan operation too.
(this would be my first suspect if these are degrees numbers). Look at the thermostat control see if it is attached to the indoor coil (usually the tube leavign the indoor section. If its not attached its not sensing the coil temp and when goes into defrost wala its not senmsing temps like its designed to do. Look for a broken clip or possible a plastic wire tie that holds this sensor in place.
Please get back to me with what you see - find on this look up.
Posted on Mar 18, 2009
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
Set to regular temp then lock functions.
Freezer temp + fridge temp for 3-8 sec to lock function
Posted on Apr 21, 2009
does the fridge have 2 motors or 1 if it have only 1 motor the gas level in the system are low. if it have 2 motors check if the fridge side motor runs
Posted on May 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 16, 2016 | Samsung Refrigerators
5. Temperature Adjustment
Extended Hold (Vacation) Mode
1. Press the HOLD button to bypass the program schedule. The current set point temperature will be held either permanently or for 24 hours, depending on the setting selection made in section 4.
2. Press the HOLD button again to return the thermostat to the normal program operation.
3. The hold period will last until the hold is released as in step number 2 above, or is limited to 24 ours if the default was changed in the User Options Settings (see section 4).
4.Programming User Settings
Setting the Extended Hold Time (see also section 6)
The default setting is Long (indefinite) Hold. If the HOLD feature is activated, the current set point will be held until HOLD is released.
1. In normal operating mode, press and hold the RETURN button for 4 seconds. Press RETURN again to skip past differential setting. The display will show "HOLD LG", where LG is indefinite hold.
2. Press the or button to change the Extended Hold time from indefinite (LG) to 24 hours (SH).
3. Press the RETURN button again to set the Filter Check Monitor or wait 30 seconds for the thermostat to return to the normal mode.
6.Additional Operation Features
Resetting the Thermostat
The Reset feature allows the user to completely reset the thermostat to register new manual switch settings.
1. To erase all entered programs, current time of day, day of week and other user settings, gently press the RESET button using a paper clip or a small pencil tip.
2. This will return all thermostat settings to their default values and register all new manual switch settings for proper operation (incl. Extended Hold = Indefinite).
Dec 28, 2014 | Proselect PSTS21P52 Programmable 2 Stage...
Dec 30, 2013 | Samsung Real Stainless Steel 30 Cu Ft Side...
Jan 28, 2013 | Samsung Refrigerators
This is list of refrigerator
problems,which is normally faced in refrigerator.
You can go through the details,by clicking the link below:---
Refrigerator is not cooling properly?
Both refrigerator and freezer not cooling properly in refrigerator?
The ice maker not working: ---
Compressor not running on refrigerator?
Water dispenser not working on refrigerator?
Dec 22, 2012 | Refrigerators
Dec 09, 2012 | Jenn-Air Refrigerators
Jul 03, 2012 | GE Refrigerators
Aug 31, 2011 | Samsung SRS20DTD Side by Side Refrigerator
Apr 26, 2011 | Kenmore Freezers
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: