- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Customer always needs to follow the manufacturer's instructions about cleaning and maintaining the appliance. If there are some ambiguities then you should contact an authorized service center. I personally believe that it is not a good idea to clean hob with steam cleaner.
6.3 Cleaning the hob
• Remove immediately: melted plastic,
plastic foil, and food with sugar. If not,
the dirt can cause damage to the hob.
• Remove when the hob is sufficiently
cool: limescale rings, water rings, fat
stains, shiny metallic discoloration.
Clean the hob with a moist cloth and
some detergent. After cleaning, rub
the hob dry with a soft cloth.
• To clean the enamelled parts, cap
and crown, wash them with warm
soapy water and dry them carefully
before you put them back.