Question about Televison & Video

1 Answer

Replacement for d5038 transistor

Can anyone help me which models can replace a D5038 transistor? I mean replacement models?

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points

    Top Expert:

    An expert who has finished #1 on the weekly Top 10 Fixya Experts Leaderboard.


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.

  • Televison & ... Master
  • 14,553 Answers

Its a Sanyo 2SD5038--google for a source---tech info:


Posted on Oct 30, 2012

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Replacement for D5038 transistor

BU508A can be used.
BU508AF too can be used.
[both are used with SMPS] for switching out.

Aug 29, 2016 | Televison & Video

1 Answer

What is the replacement of d5038

Is that this.

3DD5038 is high breakdown voltage of NPNbipolar transistor.

Mar 07, 2016 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

How can i know the voltage rating of every diode conected to smps d5038 of tosunra crt tv?because some of them is short

If you wish to get some details; check the site linked here. Pull up older posts. Surf the site with patience.

Sep 20, 2014 | Televison & Video

1 Answer

I need to know what is the replacement for d5038?????

d5038, is that a diode or does it have a 2S on the front of the type?

Jan 30, 2011 | Televison & Video

1 Answer


Welcome to Fixya Support,

We are Happy to assist you.

Substitute for D 5036 Transistor is

I think it helps

Best Regards
Chandrashekhar Bhat

Dec 24, 2010 | Sansui 27" TV

1 Answer

Does anyone know the numbers on q13 and q14 on the amp board.

With out knowing the specifics of what the name & model product you're asking about - the only thing I can tell you with reasonable certainty is that "Q13" and "Q14" are both transistors. A "Q" designation on a PCB is usually for a transistor.

You'll have to either consult the schematic or obtain the actual transistor manufacturer's part number from the transistor case itself. You will very likely be able to use a competing manufacturer's transistor for replacement if the original is not readily available.

I hope this helped!

Oct 08, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders

2 Answers

Wurlitzer 200a electric piano replacement transistors

do you have the numbers off the transistors? i can look up the data sheets and pick a suitable or improved replacement.

Jan 12, 2009 | Music

Not finding what you are looking for?
Televison & Video Logo

Related Topics:

711 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Televison & Video Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

74136 Answers

Cindy Wells

Level 3 Expert

5103 Answers

Electro Med Services...
Electro Med Services...

Level 3 Expert

6694 Answers

Are you a Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides