Question about LeapFrog Leapster The Batman Strength in Numbers
I need instructions and the commands for Zizzle Lucky the Incredible Wonder Pup
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 10, 2015 | Poof Slinky Scientific Explorers SciFi...
Oct 30, 2013 | LeapFrog Tag Reading System
Sep 12, 2013 | Toys
Follow these steps To reset the Didj to factory settings and solve your problem:
1) Launch LeapFrog Connect
2) On your computer keyboard, press "Ctrl + Shift + R"
(on a Mac "Command + Shift + R").
This should bring up a window that says "Connect the device you would like to reset"
3) Connect the Didj and turn it on
4) Follow the on screen messaging to reset the Didj
5) Eject the Didj when the reset is complete
6) Recreate the profile on the Didj and then turn it off
7) Close and then open LeapFrog Connect
8) Connect the Didj and turn it on
9) You may be prompted the Didj needs an update. Accept this update
10) Get your parents to sign into the parent account and link a footprint to the current profile.
Mar 04, 2011 | LeapFrog Custom Learning Didj Racing -...
Sep 26, 2010 | Uncle Milton Giant Ant Farm
Aug 19, 2009 | LeapFrog Custom Learning Gaming System
Jun 25, 2009 | LeapFrog Leapster (Green)
Jan 16, 2009 | LeapFrog Custom Learning Case
Jan 04, 2009 | LeapFrog Clickstart My First Computer Pink...
699 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: