Question about Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: reset Ink levels for canon mx310
You could just turn the ink refill monitor off.
Open the Windows Start menu, open the "Canon Utilities" folder, open the "My Printer" folder, open "My Printer", click on "Printer Status", go to the "Options" menu, unselect "Enable Status Monitor".
You should be able to tell when your ink is low, because the color will fade.
Posted on Apr 03, 2009
How to reset the Canon MP150 after a refill (Step 10 concerns refill; instructions below the steps):
Method1 (Safe Factory Method):
1) Disconnect the printer’s power outlet
2) Press and hold the power button while connecting the power outlet back.
3) While still holding down the power button, press the reset button twice.(red circle with a triangle)
4) Release the power button
The printer takes about 10 seconds to show the number 0.
5) Press + to change the value from 0 to 1.
6) When this value is 1, press colour button; this will light up two leds.
One is for plain paper and the other for photo paper. At this point is feed the printer with paper.
7) Press the power button twice and the printer will print a some stuff (if it doesn't print by itself, then press the "color" button once and the test sheet will print). Don’t worry much about the printed material. I got some stripped lines and some numbers. I believe that my colour cartridge is clogged which is why I got the green strips.
When you print this sheet the value in the display returns to zero.
8 ) Open the printer cover cover (not the scanner cover) and remove the cartridges. With the printer still open, disconnect the power outlet.
9) Close the lid and turn on the printer.
10) Refill cartridges and place them back in their nice little abode in the printer.
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
please reset manual first by pushing power button before plug in AC cord, then push resume button twice and release both, if still happen please reinstall driver
Posted on Mar 13, 2009
Many ink suppliers can supply you with replacememnt chips or a reset tool. You may need to call a few before one will be willing to sell these to you but yiu will find them eventually.
Posted on Sep 21, 2009
Testimonial: "a good starting point. Thanks 57"
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 06, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 03, 2008 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 20, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MX350 Wireless All-in-One...
Apr 19, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MG3120 - Multifunction ...
Aug 29, 2012 | Canon PIXMA MG2120 Inkjet Photo All-In-One
Dec 25, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
Sep 08, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 30, 2009 | Canon Pixma iP4500 InkJet Printer
Jun 18, 2009 | Canon MP610 Photo All-In-One Printer
Mar 02, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
798 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: