Question about Samsung Galaxy Player 70 Plus
1.go to your message settings and check the message center number to see if it is correct
2. call to your network operator customer care
3. request the message center number...
4.note it down
5. go to message settings>message center number
6. insert the number which is noted by you and save it
this solves your messaging problem ...
Posted on Oct 29, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi, I have a couple of idea for you to try.
1) Log in to your google account on your pc, the same account you registered for your phone
2) After logging in look at the top right corner of your inbox/email page, it would say your google username. Like say if you name is John, and you have a google id thats registered to your galaxy s as , email@example.com. Now this google id on the top right corner of the page would be displayed as firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Type in the google id, thats visible on the right hand top corner of your page (like email@example.com) into your galaxy s handset locked page, and type in the password.
TADA AND YOUR ON TO THE NEW SCREEN TELLING YOU TO PUT IN ANOTHER PATTERN.
or theres this one:
Take out the battery, the sim card, and the SD card leave the phone for 2 to 3 hours like that.. Put everything back in and boot up the phone.. This should work.
You could try this instead of waiting 3 hours, just remove battery and press power on switch for 20 seconds but this may not work.
or if you've tried everything, the only other way would be to take it to a Samsung mobile phone shop.
or do a factory reset:
THIS WILL ERASE ALL YOUR DATA THOUGH
Go into recovery mode - vol up & home & power. Once in the menu, select factory reset.It may take you a couple of attempts to get to the recovery mode but it does work, just keep trying.
Posted on Oct 12, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 18, 2015 | Samsung GALAXY S4
May 18, 2013 | Yoobao Samsung EB595675LU battery for...
Dec 22, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy Y Duos S6102 Unlocked GSM...
Dec 22, 2012 | Samsung 8GB Galaxy Player 4.2 Black...
1 - Switch ON your Samsung Galaxy S2 with a NOT ACCEPTED SIM Card.
2 - Compose : #7465625*638*CODE# (or *#7465625*638*CODE#).
NOT ACCEPTED: We mean, to use a sim card from a network other than the network your Samsung Galaxy S2 is locked to.
CODE: Its the unique Unlock Code for your Samsung Galaxy S2.
Oct 28, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy S2 S II i9100 16GB -...
Oct 14, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy S 4G Cell Phone
Sep 09, 2012 | Samsung Cell Phones
Sep 06, 2012 | Samsung SGH-T679M Galaxy W 4G Bell...
Feb 08, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy S Cell Phone
Jul 31, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
136 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: