Question about Watches
Im not sure if all of their watches are standard an may have same instructions. I have misplaced mine since Ive had it for a long time Thank you
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Adidas watch
hold right side buttons . time will flash set using top button, then use lower button to move through each aspect of menu. You use the top button to make changes then bottom to go to next option. Lower left button to exit
Hope it helps
Posted on Jul 30, 2008
I found users instructions on roxy website at:
We were able to program our watch completely!!!
If you look on the back of the watch that you bought on the metal plate, it tells you the style. Ours was the Roxy 70's digital watch, and I found specific instructions at (even if this is not your style, the instructions may work):
Posted on Dec 23, 2008
I think I have the same watch and was just looking here to see if I could find how to stop the alarm going off every hour! However, I think I do know how to change the time: press the mode button three times (the first one brings up something like the stopwatch, the second brings up what may be an alarm time). On the third press you should get the time appearuing with the seconds flashing on the far right of the display. You can then change the second by pressing the"start" button. To change the minutes or hours, oress the "reset" button until they start flashing and use the start button again. pressing the reset button again will bring up the date to change. keep pressing until nothing is flashing any more and poress mode and it should bring you back to the current time. hope you can follow this and it works!
Posted on Feb 17, 2009
SOURCE: Diesel Digital Watch DZ7069
I finally figured out how to set the time on this watch! Like others the included manual didn't have instructions for this model.
Hold down all four buttons on the watch, this will do a factory reset.
Hold down the top left button, which brings you into the configuration mode.
Pressing the bottom left button will cycle you through all the settings for the time. For each setting, the top right button increments and the bottom right decrements.
When you are done, press the top left again.
Posted on Feb 18, 2009
If you have the Mossimo that is an analog and gisital andhas the four (4) buttons around the side, here is what I have:
Button near the number 10 = A
Button near the number 8 = B
Button near the number 2 = C
Button near the number 4 = D
Switch Control/Normal Readout:
A = E.L. Backlight
B = Mode
C = For Month Date and Day of Week
D = For Alram Time
1. In normal time readout, press B three times to get normal setting mode.
2. Press D once; Minute flashing, Press C to advance.
3. Press D once: Hour flashing, Press C to Advance (A on display = AM, P = PM)
4. Press D once: Date flashing. press C to advance.
5. Press D once: Month flashing, press C to advance.
6. Press D once: Day of Week flashing, press C to advance.
7, Press B once: Setting completes - returns to normal time readout.
Alarm Setting Times:
1. In noraml time readout press B twice, Alarm Time hour flashing, Press C to advance.
2. Press D once: Alarm Time minute flashing, Press C to advance.
3. Press B once:Setting Completed, returns to normal time readout.
1. In normal time readout, arm alarm by pressing C and D simultaneously. Alarm signal will appear.
2. In normal time readout disarm alram by pressing C and D simultaneously. Alarm signal will disappear.
The alarm will stop itself after 1 minute or can be silenced by pressing D or press C with snooze feature - will re-alarm in 5 minutes for the next hour.
1. In normal time readout, chime activated by pressing D and B simultaneously. All day flag appears.
2. In normal time readout, inactivate chime by pressing D and B simultaneously. All day flags disappears.
1. In normal time readout, press B once to get into 'Chrono" mode. Pressing C will start the counting.
Two Options for "Chrono" mose:
a. Durning coutning, pressing C will stop count and then press D to reset the mark.
b. During counting, pressing D will enter teh watch into laptime mode, meaning 1 portion of the count is registered on the display while the counting contiues until completed by pressing C, then D twice.
Posted on Apr 20, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 01, 2015 | Watches
Jan 14, 2012 | Watches
Sep 06, 2010 | Casio Casual Sports STR300-2BV Wrist Watch
Jan 05, 2010 | Watches
Sep 19, 2009 | Watches
Jun 25, 2008 | Casio Watches
Jun 18, 2008 | Casio Baby-G BG370S-4V Wrist Watch
147 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!