Question about Hotpoint Aquarius WF000 Front Load Washer
My Hotpoint aquarius WF541 will not switch on, when switching electric power on all the lights flash on once and then nothing its totally dead.
So far I have cleaned the filter and blown down the pressure switch rubber pipe and it makes no differences.
The machine is nearly two years old, there is no sign of the motor bushes wearing out (Black carbon) I had this fault on my old Hotpoint and there was tell-tell signs of black carbon everywhere and it was much older.
Elctrics want switch on i checked fuse and plug socket with a lamp any1 help me
Posted on Aug 03, 2011
If the washer doesn’t operate or make any noise when set on any cycle, or if it stops suddenly when it should continue onto the next cycle, it may not be receiving electrical power, or, if the motor stopped mid-cycle, the machine’s overload protector may have tripped. In this case, take out some of the articles to reduce the load and let the protector reset itself. Then restart the machine. Otherwise:
1) Be sure the machine is plugged in and turned on. If necessary, check the receptacle it’s plugged into for power, using a working lamp, appliance, or voltage tester. Be sure the washer lid is closed completely.
2) If the receptacle seems dead, check the circuit breaker or fuse that serves that circuit.
3) Unplug the washer, and check the power cord. If necessary, replace the cord.
4) Open the lid and check the lid switch and the tab on the lid that it pushes against. Press and release the switch. If it doesn’t click when you do this, it’s probably broken. If you’re experienced at home repair, you can remove the switch, test it, and replace it if needed; otherwise, call a repairperson.
5) If the washer still doesn’t work, the controls may be faulty. Call a service person.
Thanks for your question
Posted on Jan 03, 2009
Unplug for 5 minutes
Posted on Jan 03, 2009
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 18, 2012 | Hotpoint Aquarius WMA42 Front Load Washer
Sep 13, 2011 | Hotpoint Aquarius WF220 Front Load Washer
Dec 01, 2010 | Washing Machines
May 18, 2009 | Ariston Technologies Washing Machines
1,245 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: