Question about Whirlpool LTE6234D Top Load Stacked Washer/Dryer
1) Be sure your clothes dryer is plugged in and turned on. If necessary, check the receptacle it's plugged into for power, using a working lamp, appliance, or voltage tester. Be aware that most electric dryers don't plug into standard 120-
volt receptacles; they operate on 240 volts.
Make sure the door is closed completely, the timer is advanced to the proper position, and the correct cycle is selected.
2) If the receptacle is dead, check the circuit breaker or fuse that serves that circuit.
3) Unplug the dryer and check the power cord and the terminal block. If necessary, replace the cord.
4) Open the door, and check the door switch. Press and release it; it should click each time. If it doesn't, it's probably broken.
If you're experienced at home repair, you can remove the switch, test it, and replace it if needed; otherwise, call an appliance repair service.
5) If the dryer still doesn't work, a thermal fuse or other electrical or electronic part may be faulty. The thermal fuse, found in the back cover panel, can stop working if the dryer overheats. Call an appliance service person if you suspect an electrical part may be malfunctioning.
Posted on Jan 03, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 06, 2016 | Whirlpool LTE5243DQ 24" Thin Twin Electric...
Dec 20, 2012 | Whirlpool LTE5243DQ 24" Thin Twin Electric...
May 06, 2012 | Whirlpool Washing Machines
Mar 22, 2011 | Whirlpool LTE6234D Top Load Stacked...
Jan 03, 2009 | Whirlpool LTE6234D Top Load Stacked...
Nov 10, 2008 | Washing Machines
May 23, 2007 | Whirlpool LTE5243D Top Load Stacked...
409 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!