Question about Juster AW-373 Computer Speakers
Make sure the green highlighted cable is inserted into the green highlighted slot.
Posted on Jan 04, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 04, 2014 | Kicker Car Audio & Video
Nov 27, 2017 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 13, 2014 | MA Audio MA5137 700 Watt 5.1 Home Theater...
• Check that the subwoofer is connected properly, switched on and the volume turned up.
• If your subwoofer has a sleep function, make sure it is switched off.
• Make sure that the Subwoofer setting is YES or PLUS (see Speaker Setting on page xx).
• The crossover frequency may be set too low; try setting it higher to match the characteristics of your other speakers (see Speaker Setting on page xx)
• If there is very little low frequency information in the source material, change your speaker settings to Front: SMALL / Subwoofer: YES , or Front: LARGE / Subwoofer: PLUS (see Speaker Setting on page xx).
• Check that the LFE channel is not set to -80dB , or a very quiet setting (see Bass Peak Level
on page xx).
• Check the speaker level settings (see Channel Level on page xx).
Regarding the Large vs Small assignment of speakers, what they mean isn't so much the physical size but the ability to handle real bass. Large if Yes.
Jan 12, 2011 | Boston Acoustics PV600 Main / Stereo...
Nov 08, 2010 | Logitech X-230 Computer Speakers
Oct 29, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 25, 2009 | Car Audio & Video
Mar 08, 2009 | Logitech X-530 Computer Speakers
Oct 12, 2008 | Logitech X-530 Computer Speakers
Nov 05, 2007 | HP (PP036AA) Computer Speakers
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: