Question about APC Smart-UPS SC 620 (SC620) UPS System
All circuite are working the batray are not arrive the voltage
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 25, 2015 | Square Electrical Supplies
Nov 25, 2014 | Nike Ac Dc Volt Ohm Digital Multimeter...
Aug 14, 2011 | Paragon 4001-00 24-hr Timer Control 120v...
Mar 20, 2011 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
From your description and since everything else is working except heating then you have the following:
Heating in the microwave is produced by the so called magnetron which either is faulty so you need to replace it or it does not arrive any electricity to it.
The electricity arriving to the magnetron is depends from the five components.
1. The ceramic fuse from the primary voltage before the transformer. Very frequent problem check and if needed replace.
2. The high voltage transformer which produce the 1500 Volts- not so frequent problem.
3. The Diode - check with continuity tester you should have polarity from one direction if both directions are open circuit the replace diode.
4. Safety thermostat trigger off if the magnetron is overheated -reset it if it s open circuit but also check if the ventilating fan is working if not replace.
5. Finally the capacitor check if it is open circuit if then replaced it. Take care since this the danger part that hold 1500 volts so either leave the microwave oven unplug for more than hour before touching it or if your familiar make a jumper with an isolated pliers or similar the poles of the capacitor before remove it since it can burn your hand and hurt for more than a week. So be extra careful with the capacitor.
So all five components are all in series and if one of them is faulty then the magnetron will not heat. If all are ok then replace magnetron.
We have here below the parts schematic which you can see all the above parts where they are and at the same time their codes and prices and even you can order nay part from the same side.
Oct 11, 2010 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
Jun 23, 2010 | Kenwood KDC-2011S CD Player
Oct 12, 2009 | Home Security
Oct 07, 2008 | Singer CE-200 Quantum Futura Computerized...
Jul 19, 2007 | Mustek MDC-6500Z Digital Camera
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: