- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Did some research - this is a fairly old product since the references I found said it worked with windows 98 (wow! - more than 10 years ago).
If you have the original CD with drivers, you might be able to install on a modern PC (windows 7 or windows 8) by :
1) copying the driver onto your desktop
2) right click your mouse while pointing to the file
3) select properties
4) select compatibility
5) Choose compatibility mode : check "run this program in compatibility mode for"
6) Try out various settings, starting with Windows 98
i was told by meade that the driver was built into the software.
i have the cd for this product that i bought and if you are interested i will sell it for $15.00 free shipping through paypal. it works fine and has a few programs a 360 view maker and the camera software from meade. you need to download the xp fix from meade for it to work with xp and i hear through the forums that problems with vista may have to run in compatiblity mode. with it being software i will only sell as is.