Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
I forgot the password for system administrator, in order to configure the scanner for the Oce tcs 500
i cannot put any path for the scanner unless i log in .
please i need help asap.
The password is "sysadm" all lower case
Posted on May 14, 2013
Old post but will print for future ref - the system administrator password is SysAdm
Posted on Jun 22, 2009
I am guessing this is a Windows XP system that it is connected to. Reboot the computer and as it is booting press the F8 key. It should bring up a menu for boot options. Select Safe Mode and at the log in screen select Administrator with no password. In a lot of cases this will get you in so you can go to the control panel and remove or reset the password.
If that doesn't work you can also search on google for XP Administrator Password Reset CD.
Posted on Jan 03, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 04, 2014 | Xerox WorkCentre M-24 Color Copier
Sep 07, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 18, 2011 | OCE Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 17, 2011 | Xerox Phaser 3635MFP/X Multifunction...
Open Internet Explorer and type in the IP address of the cm2520 embedded controller.
2. Click Admin Mode; under Administrator Password, type in the default password (12345678) and
3. Click Network.
4. Click E-mail.
5. Under E-mail Receive (POP) Configuration, set Receive to Enable.
6. Under Receiving Server Address, type in the IP address of the POP3 server.
7. Under Username and Password, type in the Username and Password given to the copier by the
8. Leave APOP authentication at Disable.
9. Leave Connection Timeout and Port Number at the default setting.
10. Click Apply, then O.K.
11. Click E-mail Transmission.
12. Set Transmission to Enable.
13. Under SMTP Server Address, type in the IP address of the SMTP server address.
14. Leave Port Number at the default (25).
15. Set Connection Time-out to 60 seconds.
Sep 21, 2010 | OCE Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 22, 2010 | OCE Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 22, 2010 | OCE 3140 Copier
Jul 03, 2008 | Xerox 5665 Copier
Nov 15, 2007 | Xerox CopyCentre C128 Black and White...
3,302 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!