Question about Sony PCGA-UVC10 Webcam
* Click "Start"
* Right-click "Computer"
* Select "Manage"
* Click on "Device Manager"
* Click on the + sign next to "Imaging Devices"
* Right-click on the camera device and select "Uninstall"
* Restart the Vaio and continuously press the F2 key upon seeing the Vaio logo
* You should now be in the BIOS utility
* Press F9 to restore BIOS defaults and then F10 to save and exit
Posted on Jan 05, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 06, 2014 | Sony VAIO VGP-BMS33/B
Jan 07, 2013 | Sony VAIO VGN-FE880E/H Notebook
Dec 18, 2017 | MicroVision Sony Visual Communication...
Apr 17, 2010 | Sony VAIO® VGP-BMS33/S Mouse
Mar 05, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 04, 2009 | Sony PCGA-UVC10 Webcam
May 31, 2009 | Sony PCGA-UVC10 Webcam
626 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: