Question about Sony PCGA-UVC10 Webcam
* Click "Start"
* Right-click "Computer"
* Select "Manage"
* Click on "Device Manager"
* Click on the + sign next to "Imaging Devices"
* Right-click on the camera device and select "Uninstall"
* Restart the Vaio and continuously press the F2 key upon seeing the Vaio logo
* You should now be in the BIOS utility
* Press F9 to restore BIOS defaults and then F10 to save and exit
Posted on Jan 05, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 06, 2014 | Sony VAIO VGP-BMS33/B
Jan 07, 2013 | Sony VAIO VGN-FE880E/H Notebook
Apr 17, 2010 | Sony VAIO® VGP-BMS33/S Mouse
Mar 05, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 04, 2009 | Sony PCGA-UVC10 Webcam
May 31, 2009 | Sony PCGA-UVC10 Webcam
625 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: