Question about Hotpoint Washing Machines
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Do the following.
7. Switch off the machine and disconnect the mains power. It is a good idea to take digital pictures of the pump assembly before attempting to work on it or remove it so that you can refer back to it when you reassemble the unit or replace it with a new unit at a later date / time.
8. Remove and check the electrical connections to the pump and make sure they are in good order.
9. Remove the connecting hoses, and expect water to drain out and make sure the pipes are not blocked with debris or any object blockage. If they are then clean them thoroughly.
10. Then remove the pump and check motor is OK and that the motor turns OK. Also check that the pump impeller vanes are in good order and not blocked. If necessary replace the pump with a new and identical unit.
11. Carefully reassemble the pump observing the correct placement of gaskets, seals, O Rings, hoses and securing straps, electrical wiring.
12. Reconnect the hoses and then reconnect power and switch the machine on.
Also see additional info to follow.
Posted on Nov 14, 2009
Replace your washer fill valve. You will need to remove the three to four screws in back, holding the top of the washer on. Slide the top panel toward the rear and lift the lid off. You can now easily access your fill valve. This is what your hot and cold hoses connect to. You need a complete model number to order the water valve. Good Luck, Appliance Specialists
Posted on Jan 11, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 04, 2015 | Hotpoint Aqualtis AQXXL129PM Washer Front...
Sep 09, 2012 | Hotpoint Ultima WF860 Front Load Washer
Sep 05, 2011 | Hotpoint Washing Machines
Jul 14, 2011 | Washing Machines
Jul 12, 2010 | Hotpoint Washing Machines
Jan 19, 2010 | Bosch 3.81 cu ft WFMC530 1UC Nexxt 500...
Nov 14, 2009 | Hotpoint Aquarius WMA42 Front Load Washer
Jun 12, 2009 | Washing Machines
Jul 01, 2008 | Hotpoint Aquarius WD640 Front Load...
Apr 27, 2008 | Hotpoint Aquarius WF000 Front Load Washer
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: