Question about Neff Microwave Ovens
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Neff H7871 inner glass broken
you have to separate the door panels (as shown in the attached photo)
and then you'll see the previously hidden screws you need to remove.
Or you can watch a YouTube video (not a video I made) that demonstrates how it's done.
We're happy to help you with free advice and we'd appreciate your thoughtful rating of our answer.
Posted on Dec 07, 2008
There's a safty switch which prevents the unit from operating if the door isn't fully closed. When the glass shattered a small piece may have blocked the switch from operating properly. Check around the door seals for any irregularities.
Posted on Mar 22, 2010
Hi Bill, I am having a same problem I have managed to order the glass from:-
1. Open the door.
2. Take out the 2 screws just behind the handle, on the inside of the door, the door should flop down at the handle end.
3. Hold the door handle and pull the door out. It is only housed in by a slip in hooks at the bottom end.
4. Once you remove the door you will see the inner metal mesh and the inner door behind it.
5. Remove the 16 screws holding the inner glass with a special star type screw driver bit no T30.
6. Once you done that the glass housing holding the inner glass can be carefully prised free and taken off the inner door assembley.
7. Once you done that remove and inner glass, and be carefull to leave the glass glass seal intact, clean around the frame housing and the seal then replace the new inner glass and reverse the process.
PS. Becareful of the inner door once you've removed the outer door, as the hinges holding the inner door tend to shut quickly as there is less weight on the hinges.
It will do the job if you follow these instructions.Good Luck. AL
Posted on Nov 04, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 25, 2013 | Neff Microwave Ovens
Jul 31, 2012 | Neff B7740N0GB Microwave Oven
Oct 10, 2011 | Neff H7871 Convection/Microwave Oven
Mar 22, 2010 | Neff H7871N2GB Convection / Microwave Oven
Oct 09, 2009 | Bosch Microwave Ovens
Mar 05, 2009 | Neff B7740N0GB Microwave Oven
Dec 05, 2008 | Neff H7871 Convection/Microwave Oven
Jul 03, 2008 | Neff Microwave Ovens
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: