Question about Nokia N78 Smartphone
My N78's left speaker not working, the phone is new
We're in the same boat here... i had the speakers not working for the 2nd week i had it, then on the 4th week it won't make any sound! best thing is to sell the phone...
you heard me. it's too fragile!!!
the cons: (as to my experience)
1. speakers can't handle the sound quality its producing.
2. the phone freezes up/inverts display colors/simply fades to black *especially when your texting... it's like texting while your phone's off*
3. the phone's fragile!!! minor bumps causes major damages to the phone.
1. wi-fi ready (but still, you can't utilize this if your display TURNS BLACK)
2. navi-wheel -- first of its kind (the surrounding coating of the navi-wheel cracks/chips away haha!)
3. fast and great (wait 'til you have it on the 2nd month or so haha!)
Posted on May 13, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 02, 2011 | Nokia N78 Smartphone
Oct 14, 2010 | Nokia N78 Smartphone
Aug 30, 2009 | Nokia N78 Smartphone
Feb 19, 2009 | Nokia N78 Smartphone
Jul 13, 2008 | Denon AVR-3802 Receiver
Jul 24, 2007 | Logitech X-230 Computer Speakers
389 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!