Question about Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Someone has changed my security code number(the unlock keypad screen code), i have restarted my phone several times but no change i can't do anything please send me a solution if u have one!!!!!
my phone is made in hungary
FCC id: ppirm 217
Buddy use the following software to know ur phone unlock code..
Download unrar and run LockCode.exe file.. all instructions will be there for u as well..
tell me if the problem is solved..
Posted on Aug 11, 2009
SOURCE: phone restricted
Try this code. I have a Nokia Master Code calculator, it shows me the unlocked code for when you lock your phone and forgot the code, but give it a try, who knows. 1066541060 I hope it works.
Posted on Sep 20, 2009
Testimonial: "CODE IS NOT MATCH INVALID CODE SIR PLS CODE IS MALE MY PHON IS NOT WORKINK I AM HANDICAM"
Check the following or any other website over the internet. It will cost you a few pounds.
Posted on Oct 01, 2009
SOURCE: i can't open my 6300
1. first install phoneix service
2. open it
3. In Phoenix, click File>Manage Connections.
4. Now click New.
5. Now select the type of cable you are using. If you are using DKE-
2, CA-53 [N-Series] cable, select USB.
6. Click Next. It will find your product and say FOUND. If it doesn't
find any, you can try changing your cable type by clicking Back.
7. Click Next and then Finish.
8. Now your cable type [USB] appears in the connection list. Select
it. Click APPLY and then CLOSE.
9. Now select File>Open Product.
10. A list of RM code will open. Select your phone's RM code. Like
RM-133 for Nokia N73. Click OK
11. Now select File>Scan Product.
12. Your phone's firmware info will appear at the extreme bottom of
the Phoenix window.
13. Now go to Flashing>Firmware Update.
14. A window will open.
15. On that window click Browse button [the one with three dots].
16. A window will open with various products and various regions.
Choose the region or country of your choice according to the
language pack you want to install.
17. Click Ok.
18. Click Refurbish.
19. Now your actual flashing has started. Don't touch your phone or press any button until the flashing has finished. Also don't touch your data cable and your computer system.
20. At the end Phoenix will tell you to remove your phone as the
flashing has finished.
21. Now wait for your phone to reboot into latest firmware.
22. The flashing procedure takes 8-9 minutes, a lot faster than Nokia
Flashing dead phones [Which show only white screen on startup
this will reset your password
Posted on Jan 09, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 21, 2009 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Dec 29, 2008 | Nokia 1110 Cellular Phone
Apr 03, 2008 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Feb 11, 2008 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Jan 18, 2008 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!