Question about Samsung DVD-R135
I have a problem in my samsung R135. It started with giving region code errors. thisis first of my problems. Is there any way i can overcome this problem.
Nowadays i have problems with reading dvds and vcds. The music cds do read without much problem .i have already cleaned the lens quite a few times.
Can anybody help me with the solution for these problems.
For your region problem:
1. Be sure there is no any disc inside the device.
2. Power on your player
3. Press <Menu> on remote
4. Using your remote control enter the code below, note that you must know what Region your player is CURRENTLY set to in order to know which code is appropriate:
for Region 1 use 2, 9, 3, 3, 4
for Region 2 use 3, 8, 7, 6, 7
for Region 3 use 5, 6, 7, 3, 2
for Region 4 use 7, 6, 8, 8, 4
for Region 5 use 5, 3, 8, 1, 4
for Region 6 use 2, 4, 4, 6, 2
5. A code should be displayed on the screen indicating the current Region setting of your unit.
4. Press the 9 (or 0) button on your remote control for Region free, or 1 for Region 1, 2 for Region 2 and so on...
5. Double press the <Menu> button on your remote
6. Enjoy :)
For vcd problem...Make sure that the Cd is written in a format which is compatible with the format with your dvd player. If you have a dvd player that can play formats like, avi, wma, etc. check that your cd writer is set on high quality mode and that the writing speed isn't set too fast. hope i was able to help^^
Posted on Mar 30, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 25, 2014 | Samsung DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Mar 20, 2010 | Samsung BD-P1600 Blu-ray Disc Player
Nov 07, 2009 | Samsung DVD-V85K DVD Player / VCR Combo
Sep 11, 2009 | Samsung DVD-VR375 DVD Recorder/VCR
Dec 21, 2008 | Philips PET710 Portable DVD Player
Dec 21, 2008 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Dec 14, 2008 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
May 02, 2008 | Samsung DVD-V90K Multisystem DVD/VCR
Jan 22, 2007 | Yamaha DVR-S120 DVD Player
183 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!