Question about Motorola Cell Phones
Its asking for my username or password after too many pattern attempts
There is only one soultion is that to re-installed andriod to your phone from mobile repairing shop
Posted on Oct 29, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi, Kindly try code *2767*3855#
If fail, please visit this website : www.muskurahat.us/mobile/samsung_tricks_and_tips.asp
www.ehow.com > Electronics > Cell Phones > Reset Phone
Posted on Feb 21, 2011
you will have to do a master reset....you will loose everything on the phone....it is important that you create a google profile, which will back up all your contacts....
Posted on Apr 26, 2010
If you have forgot your password or just want to reset your phone follow these steps.
1. Remove your battery (and sim card if your phone has a sim card.)
2. Replace just your battery and power the phone back on.
3. When the phone powers on type in *2767*3855#
Your phone will power off then back on with the out of box settings,
Keep in mind that doing this will also clear any information including contacts and pictures
Posted on May 28, 2010
Hi, I have a couple of idea for you to try.
1) Log in to your google account on your pc, the same account you registered for your phone
2) After logging in look at the top right corner of your inbox/email page, it would say your google username. Like say if you name is John, and you have a google id thats registered to your galaxy s as , firstname.lastname@example.org. Now this google id on the top right corner of the page would be displayed as email@example.com
3) Type in the google id, thats visible on the right hand top corner of your page (like firstname.lastname@example.org) into your galaxy s handset locked page, and type in the password.
TADA AND YOUR ON TO THE NEW SCREEN TELLING YOU TO PUT IN ANOTHER PATTERN.
or theres this one:
Take out the battery, the sim card, and the SD card leave the phone for 2 to 3 hours like that.. Put everything back in and boot up the phone.. This should work.
You could try this instead of waiting 3 hours, just remove battery and press power on switch for 20 seconds but this may not work.
or if you've tried everything, the only other way would be to take it to a Samsung mobile phone shop.
or do a factory reset:
THIS WILL ERASE ALL YOUR DATA THOUGH
Go into recovery mode - vol up & home & power. Once in the menu, select factory reset.It may take you a couple of attempts to get to the recovery mode but it does work, just keep trying.
Posted on Oct 12, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 02, 2013 | Cell Phones
Jan 31, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy Y Gt-s5360 - White unlocked...
Nov 28, 2012 | Samsung GT-S6102 Galaxy Y Duos Dual SIM...
Nov 20, 2012 | Samsung Cell Phones
Aug 16, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy S I9000 (8 GB) Cell Phone
Aug 16, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Apr 23, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy Y Gt-s5360 - White unlocked...
Sep 30, 2010 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
104 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: