Question about Televison & Video
Need sky remote code so that i can use the volume and slicking through channels with sky remote on tv, any codes please? tried loads and have not worked! thanks in advance
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
if you look inside the battery compartment there should be a revision number for the remote.
for a LE40b652 use -
Rev 4 or 6 Remote - 0646 or 0502 or 0615
Rev 8 Remote - 0646 or 0840 or 1340
Posted on Feb 28, 2010
the way to reset the remote is *press tv then hold select & red button, this will cause the remote to floash twice then key in 981 the remote will flash twice more then once on its own* hope this helped.....
Posted on Sep 24, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
1530, 3731VT, MD3731VT
Sky+ Remote Control Unit Programming Procedure Follow the steps below
1. Select any channel on the TV.
2. Point your Sky+ remote control away from the TV and press the tv button.
3. Press and hold down the Select and red buttons simultaneously on the Sky+ remote control until the red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control flashes twice.
4. Input the 3 digit number from the Sky+ remote control codes then press the Select button. The red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control should flash twice.
5. Point the Sky+ remote control at the TV and try the volume button.
* If this works try the other TV functions.
* If these work then the correct code has been selected.
* It's important to note that not all TV functions will be supported by the Sky+ remote control e.g. Picture in Picture.
If all functions do not work correctly, then repeat steps 1 - 3 and work through all the relevant 3 digit numbers from the Sky+ remote control codes, until you find the code which supports all or as many of the TV functions as possible.
Please note: In order to operate both your TV and Sky+ with your Sky+ remote control, you will be required to switch modes e.g. to switch on your TV from stand-by, you would need to press "TV" followed by the "Stand-by" button. Then to change channel on your Sky+ you would need to press the "Sky" button followed by the "TV guide" button
Oct 16, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jun 16, 2010 | Starlite Skyworth SLC1551AW 15 in. HD LCD...
Feb 28, 2010 | Samsung LE40B650T2 40 in. Full HD Crystal...
Dec 11, 2009 | Samsung LCD-TV LE40S81B 40 in. HD-Ready...
May 01, 2009 | Televison & Video
Apr 26, 2009 | Televison & Video
Mar 22, 2009 | LG 42LC2D 42 in. LCD HDTV
Mar 21, 2009 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-40V2500 40 in. LCD HDTV
Jan 10, 2009 | LG 42LG50 42 in. LCD HDTV
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!