Question about Canon PIXMA iP5000 InkJet Photo Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
Hope these helps you
Posted on Oct 27, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: waste ink absorber full
It's Very Simple
Just Enter in Service Mode of your printer and clean absorbers count.
To enter in SERVICE MODE
1) Power off Printer
2) Push and hold "Resume" button and then push and hold "Power" button
3) Hold the Power button, then release and 2 times press Resume button
4) Led indicators must change
5) Release all buttons
6) Then printer in Service Mode
(If something wrong, repeat 1-6)
To clean absorber counter,
7) Press "Resume" Button 4 Times and after press Power button. It's all! Your absorber count is EMPTY!
In SERVISE MODE you can do several useful things:
To print Service Nozzles test, press "Resume" 1 time and press Power
To print EEPROM data, press Resume 2 times and press Power.
DO NOT press Resume 3 times and POWER. It will reset some EEPROM data settings
Any Question mail me: ossipenko(prettydoggy)gmail.com
Posted on Feb 05, 2009
1. Start with the printer OFF
2. Hold down RESUME and then hold down POWER
3. release RESUME
4. press RESUME twice, then release POWER
5. Let green light blink until printer is done moving print head.
6. Select functions below with RESUME press POWER to execute:
Number of presses - light color - function
0 presses - green - Test print (or exit service mode on i960)
1 press - orange - EEPROM info print (plus grid nozzle diagnostic on i960)
2 presses - green - EEPROM initialize
3 presses - orange - Reset waste ink counter
Posted on Feb 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 02, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
on Apr 02, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 22, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 20, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP460 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 01, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 01, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 05, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP3300 InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 16, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i550 InkJet Printer
Nov 12, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 20, 2015 | Canon PIXMA iP5000 InkJet Photo Printer
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: