Question about Computers & Internet
Asw is the extention?? or the name of this file if it's the name give the extention please
Posted on Oct 27, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi, Yes, you are right !, your system is infected with a serious virus and you cannot use your computer unless you remove the visus.
This problem happens when there is no updated antivirus running.
To fix it, download/ aquire MacAfee antivirus and its latest update.
Boot the system to safe mode, and install the macAfee and update. Run the scanner and remove the virus.
Try and let me know if its not succeeded.
Posted on Aug 16, 2008
Go to command prompt and type Sfc/scannow.You may need your xp installation disc since this command tries to verify your windows installation by comparing the files to the one on the cd.Also this might be due to a virus,go to this link and use this tool to scan your computer.The tool can let you know if you have a virus or not.
Posted on Aug 21, 2008
SOURCE: Re-install OS/windows xp home
Delete the existing partition, then use the maximum space available for creating a new partition. Once the partition is created, windows will perform a quick format of the drive. If at any time you are asked to use maximum space always say yes. Once the format has taken place it will ask you where you want to load windows, choose the partition that you just created.
If you need any more assistance please post a comment not a solution and I will get your message.
Hope this helps you
Posted on Nov 02, 2008
The problem is some files in your installation cd cannot be read anymore.
1. When the error appears try to redirect the wizzard to the directory of your CD ROM and locate the file.
2. If you have back up copy of your xp cd use it to replace the xp cd you are installing when the error appears.
3. If you have a copy of your xp installer on your hard disk re direct the wizzard to that directory.
Posted on Apr 27, 2009
SOURCE: Windows xp will not start,
1) Restart your computer and when it's booting up press F8 and try and get it into safe mode.
2) Restart your computer press F8 and select last good configuration.
If methods 1 or 2 worked you can ignore the others.
NOTE: you might have to press a different F key then F8, but most times it's F8.
3) Get a hard drive enclosure and turn you internal hard drive into an external hard drive DO NOT FORMAT ANYTHING. From there just back up all your important data and return you computer to factory settings. (http://lifehacker.com/software/hard-driv…
4) Download Linux on a CD and use that as a live CD to boot up your computer and save your files. (http://lifehacker.com/software/disk-reco…
Posted on Aug 27, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 27, 2014 | Computers & Internet
on Dec 23, 2010 | Computers & Internet
on Dec 03, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jun 15, 2012 | Panasonic Toughbook CF-27 Notebook
Mar 06, 2010 | Electronics - Others
on Mar 17, 2008 | HP Pavilion a1410n (ER890AA) PC Desktop
Feb 15, 2010 | Dell Latitude E5500 Laptop
Mar 20, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Aug 16, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Mar 08, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!