Question about HTC Cell Phones
I've tried to remember the password, but I've tried to many times it's only coming up with a gmail account, password and username, but I'm to young
Default 4 Digit user code: 1234 or 0000
Default 6 Digit Security code: 123456 or 000000
Type *#06# at the mobile screen to know IMEI no of your mobile.
send the IMEI no to me and i will reply you with unlocking code.
IF Problem not Solved So
Please New Software install in the Phone Problem will Solved
Posted on Oct 28, 2012
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
you can make a new account or reset your password on gmail website and use that one to login and continue to use the phone
Posted on May 17, 2010
SOURCE: my little brother was messing
1) Log in to your google account on your pc, the same account you registered for your phone
2) After logging in look at the top right corner of your inbox/email page, it would say your google username. Like say if you name is John, and you have a google id thats registered to your galaxy s as ,email@example.com. Now this google id on the top right corner of the page would be displayed firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Type in the google id, thats visible on the right hand top corner of your page (email@example.com) into your galaxy s handset locked page, and type in the password.
TADA AND YOUR ON TO THE NEW SCREEN TELLING YOU TO PUT IN ANOTHER PATTERN.
or theres this one:
Take out the battery, the sim card, and the SD card leave the phone for 2 to 3 hours like that.. Put everything back in and boot up the phone.. This should work.
You could try this instead of waiting 3 hours, just remove battery and press power on switch for 20 seconds but this may not work.
or if you've tried everything, the only other way would be to take it to a Samsung mobile phone shop.
or do a factory reset:
THIS WILL ERASE ALL YOUR DATA THOUGH
Go into recovery mode - vol up & home & power. Once in the menu, select factory reset.It may take you a couple of attempts to get to the recovery mode but it does work, just keep trying.
enjoy & Cheers
Posted on Jan 11, 2011
SOURCE: my htc wildfire phone is
If you go to Gmail on your computer, you should be able to recover your account. Here is for if you know your username Click . This one is for if you lost your username Click . Also try going on your phone and press menu / settings / Accounts&Sync. It might tell you what your google account username is! If none of those will work for I would say sign up for another google account and use that one. Only thing that sucks is if you bought anything from market place it probably will not show up as purchased if you use a different account.
Posted on Mar 11, 2011
SOURCE: i want to unlock my
This process will bring your Galaxy S to factory settings i.e all data stored on it will be wiped off so proceed if absolutely necessary
With the device off, press and hold Volume Up and Power.
2. Release the Power button when you see the Samsung logo, but continue to hold Volume Up until the recovery screen appears.
3. Use the Volume buttons to navigate the menu and select wipe data / factory reset. Press Home to choose the selection.
4. Press Volume Up continue.
The Galaxy S should then go through the hard reset process.
If you like the solution do give me all thumbs up
Posted on Jun 02, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 19, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy S 4G Cell Phone
Feb 02, 2014 | T-Mobile HTC MyTouch 3G Slide...
Sep 03, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Jul 21, 2012 | Google Gmail
Mar 16, 2012 | HTC Desire Cell Phone
Aug 05, 2011 | HTC EVO 4G Smartphone
Jul 11, 2011 | HTC Wildfire Cell Phone
Jun 27, 2011 | Google Gmail
May 03, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
1,505 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: