My new TomTom volumn is too low. How do I adjust it?
The menu button has combo list of all functionality to device.
The procedures of manupulating the device functionality includes;
1. a touch screen button indicating menu would display a list with which to reset system functions; an example of adjustable features include brighteness, contrast, color and volume.
2. a device functionalities are acquired on the menu button, though could include sub menu buttons with lists manipulatable.
3. Locate the volume button after pressing menu, submenu, while perusing th e function options until volume is diplayed.
4. A volume display indication for touch screen devices observable as a long stretch bar with manipulation features describable.
5.A volume display on the tom tom gps could be situated on either vertically or horizontally.
6. A volume bar is manipulate by pressing directly on to the device area of the bar observed and attempting to drag an indication arrow from a graded direction. For example, lowering the volume requires pressign and moving the arrow towards the numerical grades of fewer numbers.
Note: your situation of requirign volumn increase is achived by dragging the arrows towards the numerical grades of higer numnbers to make possible more directional audibility.
For technical assistance, refer to the user guide on how to maniplate volume functionities.
Dec 02, 2010 |