Question about Toshiba 22LV505 22 in. LCD TV
Your code is 750....... Program the remote control in TV mode and then in VCR **repeating the steps** (or AUX - press 1 before entering the DVD code) mode.
How to program your dish network remote for your tv:
1. Use the device’s buttons or its remote control to turn on thedevice.
2. Press and hold the mode button for the device you want the remote to control, for about three seconds. When all the other mode buttons light up, let go of the mode button - that mode button should now be flashing. For example, hold the TV mode button for a TV until all of the other mode buttons light. When you let go, the TV mode light will flash.
3. Only for the AUX mode, Use a number button to enter 1 for a second VCR or DVD player
4. Use the number buttons to enter one of the device codes that I have given you.
5. Only for Limited Mode, Press 1.
Limited Mode- allow you to only use the remote to Power, Mute, and adjust Volume on your tv.
You cannot change the tv channel when the remote is in limited mode. You can only power on your
VCR in limited mode
****Note: Skip this step if you do not want to use Limited Mode.****
6. Press the POUND (#) button. If you entered the code correctly, the mode button flashes three times.
7. Press the blank POWER button to test if the code works for the device. If it does, the device should turn off.
8. Turn the device back on and try some other buttons to make sure they work. Sometimes, the blank POWER button works when other buttons don’t. If the code works for other buttons
** Stop Here**
Let me know if this helps..
If I have helped you, dont forget to rate!!!
Posted on Jan 03, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 09, 2012 | Sanyo 42 in. LCD TV
May 15, 2011 | RCA L26HD41 LCD TV
Apr 06, 2011 | Westinghouse 26" LCD Flat-Panel HDTV
Mar 05, 2011 | Coby Televison & Video
We're happy to help you with getting your DISH Network remote addressed to your TV. We're going to start by pressing and holding the TV button on the top of your remote until all mode button back lights come on, and then release. Use the number buttons to enter the codes for your Vizio TV; here are some of the codes we currently have: 505, 598, 627, 520, and 627. Press the pound (#) button to save the code in your remote. To check that the code works try several different functions on the remote to make sure it will properly operate the TV. Remember that some codes may not be compatible with your equipment. If this is the case, try the other codes listed for your Vizio TV until you find one that is compatible with it.
We hope this helps and thank you for being a valued DISH Network customer!
DISH Network Customer Service Representative
Feb 05, 2010 | Vizio L32 32 in. LCD HDTV
Sep 08, 2009 | Sony BRAVIA XBR 52 in. LCD Flat-Panel HDTV
May 23, 2009 | Syntax Olevia 537H Television
Oct 19, 2008 | Akai LCT3785TA 37 in. LCD HDTV
225 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: