Question about Bissell 6594 PowerForce Bagless Upright Vacuum
The other day i was vacuming and a **** got sucked up now my vacume gets got really fast. How do i get it out?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
It appears that the end of the brush is getting jammed with hairs, treads, and/or dust or the belt may be worn. Try taking the brush out and hold it by the ends and try to turn it. It should turn quite easily if it is working good. If not try taking the ends off and clean them out. Also, make sure the belt is good.
Posted on Jun 20, 2009
If your machine has no power or interrupted power, please check the following: - Make sure the power cord is plugged into a functioning outlet to check for power. CLEARING CLOGS NOTE: Ensure the machine is turned off and is unplugged before checking the following. DIRT CUP AREA UPPER HOSE LOWER HOSE NOTE: The Healthy Home Vacuum is equipped with a Thermal Protector feature to prevent the motor from overheating. If the motor becomes too warm, the thermal Protectors will activate and the machine will shut off automatically. If the Thermal Protectors activate, please do the following:
- The handle may not be installed properly, causing a loss in the power connection. Remove the handle completely. Slide the handle back into place on the lower section of handle and tighten the screw.
- With the machine turned off and unplugged, check the pre-motor filter and the Airetight™ HEPA filter for debris. Reduced air flow from dirty filters or clogs will put greater stress on the motor, increasing the possibility for overheating. The pre-motor filter is located underneath the canister of the vacuum in the pull out tray labeled "filter". This may be hand washed in cold water with mild detergent. Reinstall this filter when it is completely dry. The Airetight™ HEPA filter cartridge needs to be replaced and cannot be washed. This is located on the side of the machine inside the filter grill.
- Empty the dirt cup. Remove the lower portion of the cup and clean the screen and check the center tubes for dirt accumulation.
- Check the dirt inlet. This is the opening located behind the canister and is only visible once the canister is taken off the machine.
- Detach the hose from the machine by twisting the hose collar counterclockwise. Push a broomstick into the hose to push any obstruction to the end of the hose where it can be removed.
- Check the clear diverter area at the back of the machine. When the hose wand is removed from the base, the diverter should be in the up position. If a clog is visible near the diverter, remove the divertor cover by removing 7 screws and clear the obstruction.
NOTE: Be careful not to dislodge the gasket.
- Recline the machine back and roll it over so the backside is facing up. Remove the bottom 4 screws from the diverter cover to loosen, and straighten the foot hose. Look through the hose for obstructions. Push a broomstick through the lower hose to unclog this. (Any obstruction should exit through the suction path at the brush roller).
- Turn off and unplug the vacuum. Thermal Protectors will reset automatically in approximately 30 minutes.
- Clear any clogs.
If your machine has no power or interrupted power, please check the following:
- Make sure the power cord is plugged into a functioning outlet to check for power.
NOTE: Ensure the machine is turned off and is unplugged before checking the following.
DIRT CUP AREA
NOTE: The Healthy Home Vacuum is equipped with a Thermal Protector feature to prevent the motor from overheating. If the motor becomes too warm, the thermal Protectors will activate and the machine will shut off automatically. If the Thermal Protectors activate, please do the following:
Posted on Nov 16, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 13, 2013 | Kenmore 31913 Progressive Direct Drive...
Nov 27, 2011 | Fantom Vacums Vacuums
Feb 04, 2011 | Bissell Cleanview Helix Deluxe Bagless...
Jan 29, 2011 | Bissell ProHeat Turbo Deep Cleaner Upright...
Jan 29, 2011 | Hoover F5888-900 SteamVac Upright Wet/Dry...
Jan 10, 2011 | Dirt Devil Vision Turbo W/Bonus Upright...
Oct 22, 2009 | Beam Industries 2900 Serenity Plus Central...
Mar 31, 2009 | Kenmore 34923 / 34925 Progressive Bagged...
Jan 25, 2009 | Dyson DC15 All Floors - The Ball Bagless...
Dec 21, 2008 | Bissell Lift-Off(R) Revolution(R) Turbo...
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!