Question about Honda Eg1500 1500 Generator Service Repair Manual 6287102kit
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
First make sure that you have a spark; remove the spark plug and position it so that the threads are touching the engine frame. Pull the cord and check the plug for spark. If you have spark, put the plug back in.
Get some starting fluid and spray it into the air intake of the carbuerator. Try to start the engine. If it starts and then stops, that indicates that you have a fuel delivery problem. Clean the fuel filter.
Posted on May 31, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 02, 2015 | Honda Electrical Supplies
Jun 23, 2015 | Honda Electrical Supplies
Aug 17, 2013 | 1999 Honda GL 1500 SE Gold Wing
Sep 21, 2017 | Honda Electrical Supplies
Nov 12, 2017 | Porter Cable 6,500 Watt Contractor...
If there is no power to the receptacles:
1. Turn the circuit breaker switches off and disconnect all electrical loads from the generator.
2. Turn the circuit breakers on and test the GFCI's by following the procedures in this manual
on page 1 -
TO TEST A GFCI:
Start the generator. Turn the auto idle switch off. Push in the TEST button (A) on the receptacle.
The RESET button (B) will pop out. Power is now off at the receptacle.
If the RESET button does not pop out, the GFCI is not working. Do not run
generator until the problem can be corrected. To restore power to receptacle,
push the RESET button in. If the RESET button pops out during operation,
stop the generator and check the generator and equipment for defects.
3. Place the voltage selector to the 120 Volt only positions (unless you are using a tool that
requires 240 Volts).
4. Turn the idle control switch off.
5. Turn the circuit breaker(s) off and reconnect the electrical loads. Be sure that the plugs are
securely connected to the receptacles.
6. Turn the circuit breaker(s) on.
7. If there is still no power at the receptacles, take the generator to an authorized DEWALT
service center. To locate a DEWALT service center nearest to you, call 1-800-4-DEWALT
Thanks for choosing Fixya!
Nov 27, 2010 | Garden
Sep 22, 2010 | Honda Transfer Kit for EM 5000iSAB and EU...
Dec 06, 2009 | Honda 3000 Watt Portable Generator
May 23, 2009 | Honda Generator Engine Parts Air Filter...
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: