Question about Kenwood KDC-MP435U CD Player
Currently I have 2 160w Kenwood speakers.
1. What will be the maximum size of watts that this system can handle?
2. Can a subwoofer can be added?
3. Do I need an amplifier?
My car is a 1991 ZR-1 convertible corvette
please help me
1. your charging system is your only limitation for watts but you can add plenty without upgrading it. i'd say 1,000 watts max on the stock batter and alternator with large power and ground cables of at least 4 gauge.
2. yes. using your subwoofer rca outputs.
3. for a subwoofer you should always ad an amp. i'd say a 3-400 watt amp is fine to match up with you kenwood speakers. you will need a small sub to fit in there or maybe one slim enclosure behind each seat with slim 8" subs
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 15, 2011 | Car Audio & Video
Apr 07, 2011 | Kenwood KDC-MP435U CD Player
Aug 11, 2010 | Kenwood KDC-MP435U CD Player
Jan 14, 2010 | Kenwood KDC-MP435U CD Player
Dec 10, 2009 | Kenwood KDC-MP435U CD Player
Nov 25, 2009 | Kenwood KDC-MP435U CD Player
Jan 03, 2009 | Kenwood KDC-MP435U CD Player
Oct 20, 2007 | Kenwood KDC-MP435U CD Player
97 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: