Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Error code 5B00
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: canon printer displays error
Discharge of the code of the error of the overcrowding of sump - "pampersa"
1. You will turn off printer.
2. retaining button Resume/Cancel (red triangle in the circle) press button POWER - indicator it will catch fire by green color.
3. you will let go button Resume/Cancel, continuing to retain POWER.
4. press button Resume/Cancel of 2 times, retaining POWER, after which you will let go all buttons.
5. when indicator will be lit BY GREEN - press button Resume/Cancel of 4 times!
6. you will turn off printer by button POWER.
Posted on Dec 06, 2007
SOURCE: canon pixma ip 1500
anon PIXMA iP1000
Waste Ink Counter Reset.
Step 1: Manual for Service mode
1. Unplug power and USB.
2. Open door and hold power button.
3. Connect power.
4. Close door, then release power button.
step 2 : Software for Permanant
1. Reconnect the printer cable.
2.Open General Tools software and select (USB PORT)
3 .Choose (SET DESTINATION 1) And it should be reset.
Remark "After service mode Pls use software for permanent reset"
Posted on Jan 18, 2008
1. Turn off your printer
2. Press and hold the STOP/RESET button
3. Press and hold Power ON button
4. While holding the Power ON button, release the STOP/RESET button
5. While holding still the Power ON button, press twice the STOP/RESET button
6. Release the Power ON button
7. Wait until it display an "idle" message. It will take about a minute.
8. When "idle" appear, open the top cover to expose the cartridges.
9. Lift up the cover for cartridge holder and take out both the black and color cartridges
10. Return the cover of cartridge holder and turn off the printer
11. Return the top cover and turn on the printer again
12. After the printer initialize, return the cartridges.
1. Press and Hold the STOP/RESET button and wait until it self restart.
2. Release the STOP/RESET button the the printer is restarting.
3. Wait for a few seconds
Posted on Oct 22, 2010
SOURCE: how to reset canon pixma
The waste ink absorber is full and is triggering error 5B00. To reset the error you need to replace the ink absorber. You may find a cheaper ink absorber kit on Ebay or Amazon.
Posted on Feb 03, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 11, 2017 | Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
May 17, 2015 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 11, 2015 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 05, 2013 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 03, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX300 All-in-One Printer
Nov 02, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Mar 03, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
682 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!