Question about Adobe Computers & Internet
It says my internet explorer is running with add-ons disabled!!!
You might want to re-enable a browser add-on if you disabled an add-on but want to go to a site that requires it, or if disabling the add-on caused general display problems with webpages or Internet Explorer. To re-enable an add-on
1. Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button , and then clicking Internet Explorer.
2. Click the Tools button, click Manage Add-ons, and then click Enable or Disable Add-ons.
3. In the Show list, click Add-ons that have been used by Internet Explorer to display all add-ons.
4. Click the add-on you want to enable, and then click Enable.
5. Repeat step 4 for every add-on you want to enable. When you are finished, click OK.
Posted on Jan 03, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 27, 2011 | Macromedia Computers & Internet
May 18, 2011 | Macromedia Computers & Internet
Feb 14, 2011 | Macromedia Flash MX Pro 2004
Mar 21, 2010 | Macromedia Flash MX Pro 2004
Aug 05, 2009 | Adobe Photoshop 7.0 for PC
Mar 18, 2009 | Macromedia Flash MX
Feb 20, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 29, 2009 | Macromedia Studio MX 2004
Oct 31, 2008 | Adobe Photoshop 7.0 for PC
Oct 08, 2007 | Macromedia Flash MX
117 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!