Question about Maytag Refrigerators
Buzzing about every 5 mins. in freezer and leaving frost!!
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 04, 2016 | Haier Refrigerators
Stopped cooling. Check the backl of the freezer to see if the Coils are Frosted completely. The buzzing sound could be the frost touching the Fan in the back of the freezer behind the cover. Sounds like your Defrost heater has gone south.
1. unplug the Freezer, power down.. for safety
2. Clean all the food out of your Freezer,
3. Remove the shelves and Ice maker tray stuff.
4. REmove the panel in the back of your freezer
5. Is the Coil(Evaporator, Radiator)you see frosted up?
6. At the bottom of this coil. you should see a metal assembly that stretches accros the bottom of the coil with a wire connection on both ends. This is the Defrost heater.
Remove the heater and look to see if the heaterspring inside the glass tube is broken. If so, get a new one from Ebay, or www.repairclinic.com.
In the mean time while your waiting on a part, Use a hair dryer to get rid of all the frost and put your freezer back topgether. You sahoul get 2 or 3 weeks of service on your Freezer, before it happens again.
Oct 13, 2007 | Refrigerators
Mar 19, 2014 | Liebherr KGBN 3846 Premium BioFresh Bottom...
Oct 05, 2011 | Kenmore Refrigerators
Jun 17, 2010 | Sub-Zero Bottom Freezer Refrigerator
Feb 19, 2009 | Amana DRB1901C Bottom Freezer Refrigerator
Jan 23, 2009 | Fisher and Paykel Fisher Paykel 21768 -...
Jan 18, 2017 | Maytag Refrigerators
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: