Question about HP LaserJet 4250n Printer
Giving an error code 60.06 prints a couple of pages and then stops
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: hp 4250 paper jam erro
Is it a new or refurbished fuser? Where exactly does it jam. By trays, registration or before fuser? Problem can be with various sections. Need to know more.
Posted on Feb 13, 2008
SOURCE: hp psc 1315 paper jam
. Switch off the printer and disconnect the power supply. Allow any residual charge inside the all-in-one printer to dissipate before putting your hands or any metal tools inside the chassis.
2. Pin down the exact location of the jam. The 3 hot spots for a jam are before a sheet completely leaves the paper tray, anywhere between the feed tray and print carriage or between the print carriage and output tray.
3. Take off the front paper tray if the sheet jammed while still in the front area of the printer. If here, you should be able to see most of the paper.
4. Pull the sheet with both hands and steady pressure. Do not tug as you might rip the paper, leaving a piece deeper inside the machine.
5. Open the back panel to reach paper jammed between the feed-tray area and print carriage. Carefully remove the jammed paper.
6. Use the carriage access door to get at a jam further inside the printer. You may need to remove the print carriage to get to the jam.
7. Replace all parts and return any access panels to their closed and locked positions. Plug your printer back in and flip the power switch.
Posted on Jun 18, 2008
HP Officejet 9100 All-in-One Series - Changing the Fax Baud Rate Parameters
It is possible to lower the transmission speed of the initial handshake of the HP Officejet 9100 to a lower value that may aid in compatibility and resolve 223, 232, and 283 errors. The following steps will walk you through configuring the setting. These are temporary settings. If the unit loses power, the settings need to be reconfigured.
From the front panel:
Posted on Oct 13, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 04, 2012 | HP LaserJet 4250n Printer
Oct 25, 2010 | HP Color LaserJet 5500 Printer
Aug 28, 2010 | HP 4250 Monochrome LaserJet Printer
Oct 12, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 17, 2009 | HP 4250 Monochrome LaserJet Printer
Jul 09, 2009 | HP LaserJet 4250dtn Printer
May 04, 2009 | HP LaserJet 4250 Printer
Mar 24, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!