Question about Xerox WorkCentre 3220 All-In-One Laser Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: paper jam
I had the same problem kept getting an error something like Jam at Exit Door Open Door A. When I looked at the top of the where paper normally comes from and flipped it open I found a super crinkled piece of paper, which once removed cleared the jam.
Posted on Oct 23, 2008
SOURCE: Xerox Phaser 8560 display error
There is a known issue with that display. Call 1-800-835-6100 and tell Xerox you have a problem with the diaplay, They should replace it free.
Posted on Jan 27, 2009
In the main door at the top in the middle there is a little black leaver that moves up and down if it gets stuck in the up position it thinks that there is a papper jam just check the little black lever and make sure its down
Posted on Jul 10, 2009
This machine might have the vertical transport guides broken. The tips break when the white plastic guides are stained yellow.
You may need to have Xerox come out to do the repair, there is extensive work involved in replacing the part and other parts as well. You would need to make sure you have ordered the correct parts for this specific model.
Posted on Oct 17, 2009
I found some thing maybe do for you it may not be rhe right code you have at this moment but it come in handy for you.
31,004.40:6909: it's a mechanical initialization jam error. Pull out the paper tray to make sure it doesn't have a jam. Try also to manually feed some heavy paper or card stock through the printer to make sure the sensor in the preheater isn't stuck.
39,002.40 : DRAM test failure.
39,012.40:56208: "Cycle the power" and if that does not work replace the document feeder.
39,012.41: Document Feeder Optical Failure. Replace the document feeder.
4,0XX.6x: Process Control Software Fault.
· Reset NVRAM and then retest.
· Ensure ground integrity for the system
· Replace the EEPROM chip.
· Reboot the system.
· From the System Setup menu, go to "Information", "Troubleshooting"
· Service Tools menu.
· With the cursor at the top of the Service Tools menu, press both the Up Arrow
· and Down Arrow buttons to display the Hidden Service menu.
· Reset NVRAM is in there.
Also may be handy is this.
4,0XX.6x Process Control Software Fault
a. Reset NVRAM and then retest.
b. Ensure ground integrity for the system.
c. Replace the EEPROM chip.
d. Reboot the system.
1. From the System Setup menu, go to Information --> Troubleshooting -->
Service Tools menu.
2. With the cursor at the top of the Service Tools menu, press both the Up Arrow and Down Arrow buttons to display the Hidden Service menu.
3. Reset NVRAM is in there
1. Turn the system power ON.
2. Wait for the Xerox logo to begin moving across the display.
3. Before the logo is centered on the display, press and hold the Back and Info buttons on the control panel.
4. Hold both buttons until the display reads “Beginning Service Mode Initialization”. Release the buttons and the system reboots into service mode with the Service Diagnostics menu displayed. Hope it will help you in some way of finding the fault. Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 03, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 24, 2014 | Xerox WorkCentre 3210/3220 Multifunction...
Jun 26, 2010 | Xerox WorkCentre PE16 All-In-One Laser...
Mar 30, 2010 | Xerox Phaser 7700DN Laser Printer
Feb 03, 2010 | Xerox WorkCentre C2424DN All-In-One Laser...
Aug 07, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 09, 2009 | Xerox WorkCentre 4150 All-In-One Laser...
Jun 19, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 10, 2014 | Xerox WorkCentre 3220 All-In-One Laser...
457 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: