Question about Fujitsu Computers & Internet
I need instructions how to get laptop working through tv on a HDMI cable
1. Check the computer for changing output (some computers use <F5>, <F8>, depending on which brand they are. I believe Sony uses <Function><F7> or <F7>).
2. Check what channel the HDMI port is on (e.g. AV1, HDMI1, HDMI2, etc.) - you need to know this if your TV doesn't automatically switch to the new input.
3. Plug the HDMI cable into the TV HDMI cable-in port.
4. Plug the HDMI cable into the laptop HDMI cable-out port.
5. Turn on the computer.
6. Press the <Function><F7> simultaneously ONCE. The screen should flicker and show up on TV.
7. Sometimes you may have to go to "Display Preferences" and select Dual Monitors or external monitor if your computer doesn't do it automatically. Repeat Step 6 after.
** You may have to adjust Display Resolution to 1024 x 768 or lower in order for the TV to work. After it works at a lower display (800 x 600, for example), you can adjust the resolution to the maximum the TV can accept.
Posted on Oct 26, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: connecting PC to TV
Most tv's are not compatible in this matter. They were made to be a tv, and not a computer monitor. Some of the newer tv's are compatible. If they have a vga port then they are compatible, but may not support or have the resolution expected. The vga to s-video cables were designed mainly for the use of the newer computers with vga ports to older flat panel monitors with s-video ports, at the time that vga was first coming out. This cable is on the verge of obsolete. So, I don't believe that you're going to be able to hook the two together, and get the outcome you want.
Posted on Jul 26, 2008
even if ur in warranty period they wont change ur display so try to take any serivece center and change other wise in any laptop try to get
any help so first just see sony engineer get his assiant usually they use have contact where u can get serviced
Posted on Feb 26, 2009
the function keys doesnt need any extra driver.
but if you want to use tha additional features of function key like save, load, close and many more then you can get the software directly from official website of sony. alternativel you can download hotkeycontrol xp by which you can reconfigure you keyboard to add extra feature and options
Posted on Jul 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 22, 2011 | Sony VAIO VGN-CS320J Notebook
Aug 13, 2011 | Sony VAIO VGN-FS790 Notebook
May 06, 2011 | Sony VAIO VGN-CR510E/J 14.1" Laptop
Mar 09, 2011 | Sony VAIO VGN-FS840/W Notebook
Jan 11, 2011 | Sony VAIO VGN-FS630/W Notebook
May 14, 2009 | Sony VAIO VGN-FS920 Notebook
Apr 10, 2009 | Sony Vaio FZ31M Notebook
Jun 27, 2008 | Sony VAIO VGN-N130G/W Notebook
210 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: