I am unable to detect my ar-m237, I run the administration tools adn it does detect it. Do you a form I can change my ip from my AR-M237 directly without conecting it to my PC, I thik that my router doesn;t detect it because is out of range from my router, the IP that tne copier has is 192.168.0.150 and my router range is 192.168.1.2 through 192.168.1.100
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can print the configuration data by Simulation 22 sub 6.
This is how to :
1) #/P key (program) ON → Asterisk (*) key ON → CLEAR key ON →
Asterisk (*) key ON → Ready for input of a main code of simulation
2) Entering a main code with the 10-key → START key ON
3) Entering a sub code with the 10-key → START key ON
4) Select an item with the scroll key and the item key.
5) The machine enters the mode corresponding to the selected item.
Press START key to start the simulation operation.
To cancel the current simulation mode or to change the main code
and the sub code, press the CUSTOM SETTINGS key.
* Canceling the simulation mode to return to the normal mode
1) Press CLEAR ALL key.
You need to have the ADMIN code to access, change, edit, delete or install new codes. Look in the Management setting under user tools. Look for user codes or key operator codes. Defualt ADMIN code is normally 000000 or 11111, that is if the ADMIN code was not changed.
The easy way to do it is to set the copier up for AUTO DHCP. That way the copier will connect to the router and assign a free IP address to the copier.
Then go into internet explorer and type in the ip address of the copier. If you can get a control panel screen of the copier to appear. It worked.
Once you get the IP address, take it off of AUTO DHCP and type in the IP address that the router assigned to the copier.