Question about RIM BlackBerry Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Blackberry 8100: JVM Error 529
This error indicates that the applications need to be reinstalled on the BlackBerry.
Follow the steps in the link below:
If you need further assistance you can contact me at jeremy at kitchingconsulting dot com.
Posted on Feb 05, 2009
SOURCE: JVM error 102 on the blackberry
1. Connect your BB to the computer.
2. Run JL_Cmder (JAVA commander, it’s a freeware, google it and download latest one)
3. Choose option 5, wipe the device. This will delete all files - OS and data - from your BB. The BB screen will show JVM Error 507. This means the BB has no files installed.
4. Using Desktop Manager, reinstall your software. When you run the Application Loader, check all the available boxes.
5. When this process completes, restore your most recent backup file if you have taken in the past!
You should be back to normal, with the exception of having 3rd party apps.
let me know if any problem or have any other questions.
Posted on Mar 27, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Most JVM errors on a BlackBerry, can be fixed by simply reloading and updating your device software. For instructions on how to reinstall or upgrade your BlackBerry software, please see: HOW TO: Install New Software and Update (Application Loader) - BlackBerry®
There are some JVM errors that can not be fixed in this method, if you do encounter one of the below JVM errors, please call customer care at 1-800-937-8997 or 611 from a T-Mobile phone for further troubleshooting.
Didn't find an answer to your problem? Post about it in our BlackBerry Forums
Help us improve this article, please leave a comment.
Take me back to the BlackBerry Knowledge Base
***This link will show you how to reload new software with screen shots and a video!!!
***when this helps please give me credit and rate me appropriatlly, please!*****
Jan 03, 2011 | Cell Phones
Dec 10, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
Nov 26, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jul 02, 2010 | Cell Phones
Apr 20, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
Aug 05, 2016 | RIM BlackBerry PlayBook with 16GB Memory
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!