Question about Televison & Video
I put new batteries in it and the STB or cable lite just flashes
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: HAVE A magnavox tb100mw9 for
Found a solution that works well...
I picked up a Sony RM-VL600 universal remote with learning capability. With this unit, I've been able to program all the functions of the TB100MW9 DTV Converter box.
I picked up this unit at Walmart for $25, but have seen it on Amazon for as little as $16.
This remote is a vast improvement over the remote that comes with the Magnavox DTV converter, and was easy to program.
Posted on Jul 07, 2008
The following is an extract from the Bush DFTA13HD/ DFTA13HDSIL user manual, page 9;
1. Press STUDY key until Red LED remains lit (for about 3 seconds)
2. Point Converter (Bush) remote control to TV remote control directly, keep the distance about 1~3cm
3. Press the "Power" key at TV/s remote control to send signal to Converter remote control. The LED light will flash till steady. Then press "Power" key at Converter remote control. It will record the signal.
4. Now the Power key can turn on/off TV/s power
5. Repeat settings of learning for the other keys
You can repeat Step 3-4 for setting of learning for the other keys at TV remote control, such as VOL /-, CH /-, and F1, F2 are reserved for any other keys you want to set up.
1. When you have finished setting the learning keys, press the STUDY key to leave the learning status, and the LED light will turn off.
2. The learning function of this remote control may not support all types of TV sets, if you still can not control your TV after you have attempted the above steps, then this remote control may not support your TV or its remote control.
Posted on Sep 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 23, 2016 | RCA Televison & Video
Feb 25, 2016 | Sylvania Televison & Video
Dec 26, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jan 25, 2014 | Samsung STB-270B Wall Setup box for...
Mar 22, 2010 | Philips PM3S Remote Control
Sep 01, 2009 | Televison & Video
Aug 04, 2009 | Boating
Mar 08, 2017 | Electronics - Others
144 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!