Question about Blueant BLUETOOTH TTS SPKR NIC
Passcode is 0000
I would advise you to reset the Blueant before pairing it with your phone
1.Press and hold Volume + first then the MFB button ( the button we use to turn on/off the BlueAnt)
2. Turn off the device again
3. Turn on the device to complete the reset ( upon turning on the device, it will ask you to select a language, press MFB upon hearing your desired language )
4. Follow instruction on the BlueAnt
5. As for the passcode , some phones don't require a passcode for the BlueAnt.
6. Accept all notification that will pop out on the phone ( don't take your eyes off on the phone )
Posted on Oct 26, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 30, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Aug 04, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Oct 16, 2011 | Plantronics Explorer 220 Bluetooth Headset...
Jul 20, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jan 20, 2011 | Apple iPhone 3G
Apr 26, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 Smartphone
Oct 24, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Storm 9530 Smartphone
Mar 12, 2009 | Motorola Mobility H700 Wireless Headset
Dec 23, 2008 | Motorola Mobility H710 Bluetooth Headset
103 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: