Error code 09
Er00 - The software that was available for upgrading was of an older or of the same version as the one already in the digital-box.
Er01, Er02 -The upgrade failed. Some information was missed out.
Er03 - The internal memory is not large enough to receive the upgrade.
Er04 - The signal was disturbed during the upgrade.
Er05 - Wrong type of data was received during upgrade.
Er06 - Not used.
Er07 - Access problem in back-up memory (EEPROM).
Er08 - Access problem in video memory.
Er09 - Can not find any data to do an upgrade.
Er10 - Poor or no cable-TV signal.
Er11,12 - Not used.
Er13 - Unauthorised data signals received by the digital-box.
Er14 - Faulty data signals received by the digital-box.
Pb01 - A problem in the ROM memory is detected.
Pb02 - Memory size is too small.
Pb03 - A problem occurred during start up (initialisation
Pb04 - Internal communication failure.
PbF9 - Hardware error identified during start-up
From elsewhere on the web:
1. Turn off the unit for 15 minutes to cause a full reset.
2. Turn on the PVR with everything attached except the antenna input.
3. You will get an Er09 on the display. On my PVR there was no output on the TV screen whatsoever (totally black screen).
4. Press 'OK' on the remote (confusing as there is no clue that this is what you should be doing, though Sagem support thought that the PVR should prompt you.
5. The box reboots in standby mode."
I also see some mention that if the above procedure doesn't work, try pressing "Menu" twice to see if that clears error 09.
Mar 05, 2009 |
Sagem PVR 6280 Freeview DTV Receiver /...