Question about Avaya 4610SW IP Phone
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Using AVAYA 4610SW IP phone
Answer to the second problem :-
1. The changes in the ring tone has to be made by accessing the Avaya server where the phones are registered.
2. Log in to the avaya server...... enter change station <station number> on the command prompt
3. In the personalized ring pattern field, you can select one out of the 8 available options by typing any digit between from 1 to 8.
4. The ring pattern of that particular station will change accordingly.
5. Keep the personalized ring pattern of all the stations different by assigning different digits against this value
Posted on Apr 02, 2009
Depends on what system it is on.
If an IP Office, there is no password, so when prompted, just press #.
If an S87XX server, you need to talk to the admin.
Posted on Oct 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 11, 2012 | Avaya 4610SW IP Phone
Sep 16, 2011 | Avaya 4610SW IP Phone
Jan 14, 2011 | Avaya 4610SW IP Phone
Oct 12, 2010 | Avaya 4610SW IP Phone
Aug 13, 2010 | Avaya 4610SW IP Phone
Jan 03, 2010 | Avaya 4610SW IP Phone
Dec 28, 2009 | Avaya 4610SW IP Phone
Jan 13, 2009 | Avaya 4610SW
139 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: