Question about Hotpoint Ultima WF860 Front Load Washer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Code f03 means wash thermistor open circuit, this is normally part of the heating circuit, suggest you test heater and thermistos located in the end of the heater, and replace if necesscary. If heater o/k , then could be bad connection to control module, or broken wire, if still no joy, then call Hotpoint.
Please rate my solution.
Posted on May 30, 2009
Do the following.
4. Proceed by checking the drain hose for proper connection and kinks and make sure that it is not blocked.
5. Also check that the main waste drain pipe, if you use one, is not blocked and clean if required.
6. Reconnect the power and switch the machine on.
If the problem persists then do the following.
7. Switch off the machine and disconnect the mains power.
8. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure it is operational.
9. Remove the connecting hoses, and expect water to drain out and make sure the pipes are not blocked with debris or any object blockage.
10. Makes sure the pump appears clear and that the impeller looks in good condition.
11. Reconnect the hoses and then reconnect power and switch the machine on.
12. If problem has not been corrected, then remove the pump and check that the drive coupling to the motor is OK and that the motor turns OK. If all is well then replace the pump.
Posted on Oct 23, 2009
f09 i s a communication problem between mother board and controls.Before replacing board, I would suggest unplugging unit and re-terminating each connecter going to board
Posted on Nov 01, 2009
Try the following, may work:
Posted on Jun 08, 2010
F08 means you have a heater fault and in this case because the water isnt getting hot the program wont advance. Check out the heater and related wiring. If you dont already know the heater is at the rear of the machine. For more information about error codes go to www.selfix-uk.co.uk
Posted on Jan 31, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 05, 2015 | Hotpoint Ultima WF840 Front Load Washer /...
Nov 04, 2011 | Hotpoint Ultima WF840 Front Load Washer /...
Mar 31, 2011 | Hotpoint Ultima WF840 Front Load Washer /...
Jan 31, 2011 | Hotpoint Ultima WF840 Front Load Washer /...
May 05, 2010 | Hotpoint Ultima WF840 Front Load Washer /...
Mar 18, 2010 | Hotpoint Ultima WF840 Front Load Washer /...
Jun 09, 2009 | Hotpoint Ultima WF840 Front Load Washer /...
May 30, 2009 | Hotpoint Ultima WF840 Front Load Washer /...
May 16, 2015 | Hotpoint Ultima WF860 Front Load Washer
15 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: