Question about Philips PM3S Remote Control
Can some one tell me how to fix this problem i'm having
1. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH button until the red indicator stays on, then release the CODE SEARCH button.
2. Press and release the desired mode button (TV,VCR, etc.). The red indicator blinks, then stays lit.
3. Enter the 4 digit. Note: after a valid code entry, the red indicator turns off. For an invalid code, the red indicator flashes.
4. With your device on, press CHANNEL UP. If the device responds, no further programming is required.
Note: If some buttons do not operate your equipment, try one of the other codes for your brand.
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, etc.) to be controlled.
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH button until the red indicator stays on, then release the CODE SEARCH button.
3. Press and quickly release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator blinks off once.
4. Press the CHANNEL UP button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device to be controlled changes channel. The red indicator blinks off with each button press. If you accidentally overshoot the
code required, press the CHANNEL DOWN button to backtrack through the library until the device changes channel. Pressing CHANNEL UP changes direction to forward again.
5. Press and release MUTE to install the code.
Posted on Mar 16, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 29, 2009 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Oct 19, 2009 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Sep 21, 2009 | Philips Televison & Video
May 02, 2008 | Directed 434MHZ Remote Control
Mar 23, 2008 | Televison & Video
Mar 14, 2008 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Dec 15, 2007 | Televison & Video
Oct 28, 2017 | Philips PM3S Remote Control
171 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!