Question about Mach Speed Eclipse 180 MP3 Player
1. Connect the MP3 player to the computer.
2. Left click on "My Computer" on your computer desktop.
3. Double-click on the "Removable Disk" for your MP3 player.
4. A message appears stating that the MP3 player is not formatted and asks whether you want to format. Select "YES".
5. A new window opens up. Under "file system",change FAT32 to FAT.
6. Put a checkmark in the box for "quick format"
7. Tap the "start" button
That should rest your MP3 player and your good to go
Please rate me
Posted on Oct 25, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 27, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 19, 2010 | Sharper Image 1612911 MP3 Player
Jun 07, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Mar 21, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
Jan 28, 2009 | Coby MPC-848 MP3 Player
Aug 30, 2007 | H&B MP401 MP3 Player
837 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: