I wanna take a picture but i dont know how to make the camara wait 10 sec before it takes the picture
This function lets you take pictures using the self-timer.
Fix the camera securely on a tripod for self-timer shooting. This function is useful for taking
pictures when you want to be included in the photograph.
1 Select [ON], and press Z.
2 Press the shutter button fully to
take the picture.
• Pressing the shutter button halfway
locks the focus and exposure.
• The self-timer lamp lights for
approximately 10 seconds, then starts
blinking. After blinking for approximately
2 seconds, the picture is taken.
• To stop shooting while in n mode,
press the shutter button fully again.
• To cancel the self-timer, press Z.
• The self-timer mode is automatically canceled after one shot.
• If sequential shooting is attempted in self-timer mode, the camera shoots 5
frames at most regardless of the setting.
Hope my info fixes your problem,
Thanx for using fixya,
Sep 26, 2008 |
Olympus Camedia D-595 Digital Camera