- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Likely a gearbox issue. Check condition of gearbox oil. If dark red or brownish in colour, then replace oil. Remove gearbox sump and replace oil filter. When replacing filter look for metal particles in oil Retry.
If no success, or if finding large degree of chaff in gearbox sump, then likely a gearbox failure.
See how to recover the files deleted from Windows Recycle Bin or with Shift + Del. The Windows operating system places all deleted files into a special folder named Recycle Bin. If an important file was deleted by mistake, you can always find it there. However, the size of Recycle Bin is limited, and the system empties it as it becomes full. What is more, the files, deleted with Shift + Del or larger than the size allocated for Recycle Bin, are never sent to Recycle Bin.
Read how to recover files deleted from Windows Recycle Bin or with Shift + Del - https://hetmanrecovery.com/file_uneraser/hetman_uneraser.htm
If you faced such a problem, just follow our advice:
1. Make sure your file is not in the Recycle Bin and you don't have its backup copy left. Your Windows may have enabled some backup functions, such as file history, restore points, system image creation etc.
2. Use the link in the description of this video to download and install Hetman Uneraser. Remember that you have to start data recovery as soon as possible, because the work of the operating system is connected with the permanent process of creating new files on the system disk.
Now let us see in detail how you can use Hetman Uneraser to recover files after Windows Recycle Bin is emptied or after such files were deleted with Shift + Del.
To do it, let's reconstruct a situation when important files can be lost.
• There is a folder containing various files on disk D
• Delete it by pressing the key combination Shift + Del
• as you can see the folder containing files is deleted, and these files cannot be seen on the disk or in Recycle Bin
So how can you use Hetman Uneraser to recover files after Windows Recycle Bin is emptied or after such files were deleted with Shift + Del?
• Click on "Wizard"
• The File Recovery wizard opens, "Next"
• Select the drive where the accidentaly deleted files were stored. In my case, it is disk D, "Next"
• Leave the default checkbox "Normal scan," "Next".
• In this window you can only specify the necessary file types to speed up the process of analysis and data recovery. For example, I will check "Selected file types" - in my case they are archives, audio, video files and images. When you unfold the list, you can specify even more which file types should be searched. I will leave default settings and click "Next."
• In additional options, you can specify the date when the files were created, opened or modified, and the file size to make the search more exact. You can also choose "Deleted files only" and other options. I will leave the settings as they are and will check "Deleted files only" because in my case I deleted the files - which means they were not lost, for example, as a result of a hard disk failure. Next.
• Wait for the process to be complete.
• The files have been found. You can uncheck the files you don't need and leave only those which are necessary, "Next".
• Here, select "Save to hard disk" and specify the path where the files will be recovered to. Click "Recovery" and wait - it can take some time.
As you have just seen, the program did the job easily and quickly, and it took me almost no effort, thanks to the user-friendly interface and an easy-to-use recovery wizard.
is the fluid level full and if this problem wasn`t there before the tranny was changed but was there after then the problem is the transmission.i have not come across a motor causing a no shift to drive or reverse ever.as long as the motor is running properly it won`t cause this.when you move the shifter from either to park then back your moving the internal shift components and shift valves by allowing fluid to move in the proper path to allow shifting into reverse and drive.there may be a stuck or worn valve in the valve body.