Question about Gateway M-7351u Notebook
In a Gateway M-7351u Notebook PC?
Motherboard side of video cable, should be under the Switch Cover, (LED indicators, Power On button, speakers, etc), or under the Keyboard close to the Switch Cover.
Don't forget to remove ALL power. Remove the AC adapter (Charger), and Battery. (Use CARE. Wires going to Switch Cover. Do not cut them by accident, or pull on them when removing Switch Cover )
Posted on Oct 25, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 14, 2013 | Sony Computers & Internet
Nov 10, 2012 | Acer Aspire As5250-0327 320gb - Perfect...
1. Video card failure.
2. Bad connection between video cable and LCD screen.
3. Bad LCD screen.
4. Faulty video cable.
Possible troubleshooting steps and repair solution:
1. First of all, test the laptop video output on the external monitor. If you see same flashing lines running through the image on the external monitor, you have a problem with the video card. If flashing lines appear only on the laptop screen, the failure is not related to the video card.
2. Just in case, try re-seating the video cable connectors on the motherboard/video card and maybe the back of the LCD screen. It' s not likely but possible that connection is loose and reconnecting the cable will fix the flashing lines.
3. If re-seating the cable connectors doesn't help, most likely you have a faulty LCD screen. The LCD screen has to be replaced.
4. If replacing the screen doesn't help, try replacing the video cable. It's very unlikely that this problem is related to the video cable but there is a slight possibility of that.
Oct 26, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Mar 24, 2012 | Acer Aspire 5516-5063 Notebook
Mar 16, 2010 | Proview PA-32JK1A 32 in. LCD Television
Jan 19, 2010 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Jan 14, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 26, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Mar 24, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
150 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: